Navakalpaga (www.navakalpaga.com) and its associated mobile applications (the “Site”), a service owned and operated by Sri Bhairava Industries. (“Sri Bhairava Industries,” “us,” or “we”).
So we are clear on the terminology we use, “Personal Information” means contact information (i.e., your name, address, email address, and/or telephone number) and any other non-public information that is used or intended to be used to personally identify an individual, and any other non-public information that is associated with that information. “Anonymous Information” means information that is not used or intended to be used to personally identify an individual.
The Site and Services are not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Site or Services. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site or Services is designed to attract people under 13 years of age. If we later learn that a user is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user’s Personal Information from our databases and to prevent the user from utilizing the Site and the Services.
In general, the Personal Information we gather enables us to provide the Site and Services to you and helps us learn more about the use of the Site and/or Services. We collect Personal Information that you submit to us at registration for the Site, and in the course of using the Site, such as when you communicate with us. When you register with us, we may require you to provide certain Personal Information, including your name, mailing address, age, email address. You may choose to provide additional Personal Information as part of certain Services.
Disclosure – Usage of Third Party Cookies
USE OF INFORMATION
We will use your Personal Information to:
• Administer your account;
• Provide you and other Members with Services and customer support;
• Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
• Verify your compliance with your obligations in our Terms of Service or other policies;
• Improve the quality of the Site and the Services;
• Communicate with you about the Site and the Services; and
• Market our products and services (and those of third parties) We may also create Anonymous Information by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you. Please be thoughtful about what you post and make publicly available through our Services.
We may send you communications via email about the Site and Services. Based on your Service, you can opt out of receiving certain communications from the Site by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email or emailing us at [email protected] Please note that even if you unsubscribe or opt-out, we may still send you Site and Service related communications (e.g., emails related to your account).
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose certain Personal Information:
• To third party vendors or service providers who help us provide the Services or the Site;
• To third parties to whom you ask us to send Personal Information (including other Members);
• If we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to
(a) resolve disputes, investigate problems, or enforce our Terms of Service;
(b) comply with relevant laws or to respond to requests from law enforcement or other government officials relating to investigations or alleged illegal activity, in which case we can (and you authorize us to) disclose Personal Information without subpoenas or warrants served on us; or
(c) protect and defend our rights or property or the rights and property of you or third parties.
We may disclose Anonymous Information without restriction.
ACCESSING AND CONTROLLING YOUR INFORMATION.
Upon your request, we will close your account as soon as reasonably possible, in accordance with applicable law. In addition, we may retain your Personal Information to comply with laws, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms of Service, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES
SERVICE SPECIFIC PRACTICES
The Green Store:
• Certain Personal Information may be provided to us by your Company/Organization, including your schedule, email address, cell phone number, pager number, and any other contact information in its discretion. We will consider this to be your Personal Information.
Sri Bhairava Industries:
We may offer you interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking websites such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin or others (“SN Sites”) through our Site. We will work with the SN Site’s application protocol interface (better known as their developer API) in a way that allows you to authorize us to access your account on that SN Site on your behalf. In order to provide this authorization, you will not provide us with your user name or password to the SN Site, but you will need to log-in to that SN Site directly through our Site. Once authorized by you, the SN Site will provide us a token that allows the SN Site to recognize us when we ask, on your behalf, for access to your account information or to post information. You will be able to revoke our access to any SN Site at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SN Site, though such revocation may limit the Services we are able to provide you. Sri Bhairava Industries will never post information to third party SN Site without your authorization.